Urgent Care in Bedford, MA
We Proudly Serve Billerica, Concord, Lexington, & Chelmsford, MA
You can’t predict when your child is going to become sick or suffer an injury. That’s why it’s so important to know about pediatric urgent care services near you. Your urgent care provider at Patriot Pediatrics in Bedford, MA can provide the expert care that you need, right when you need it.
Why are Urgent Care Services So Important for Children?
Urgent care services can help your child recover from sickness or an injury, so you can get back to living your life. If you wait and don’t seek out help from an urgent care provider, your child's symptoms could get worse. Your child may need more intensive treatment or even hospitalization. Our team of experienced pediatricians at Patriot Pediatrics will give you peace of mind, knowing you are in expert hands. The calm, relaxed atmosphere can help you be at ease.
How Urgent Care Treatment Can Help Your Child
Your urgent care provider receives expert training to handle a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions, including:
- Fever and inflammation
- Rashes and acne
- Sore throats and tonsillitis
- Coughs, colds, and flu
- Headaches and sinus problems
- Allergies and asthma
- Ear and eye infections
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Urinary tract infections
- Tendon and ligament problems
- Muscle aches and pains
- Skin irritations and burns
- Sports and vehicular injuries
Your urgent care provider can also:
- Order lab testing and review lab results
- Order imaging studies to thoroughly evaluate an injury
- Prescribe medications necessary to regain your child's health
- Provide a referral to visit a specialist
- Perform physicals for school and sports
Urgent care services are the convenient way to help you recover from an illness or heal from an injury. Instead of trying your luck in a crowded emergency room, urgent care can provide quick, easy treatment, with a pediatric team that cares about your child.